"I love meeting all the guys and I love sex."


I'm a prostitute. This is my second day. I worked yesterday and I had my first date and it was awesome. I was living in a tent. So all I really want to do is get back on my feet, get stable and live in an actual home. I love meeting all the guys and I love sex, so it’s the perfect place to be. In the beginning it was nerve racking because I didn't know what to do.

The whole tantric sex thing. I want to look into that. It sounds pretty spiritual. It's a technique when you're having sex, you're connecting with the person spiritually, like physically and spiritually so you're making that one connection. So I think it's pretty exciting. It's pretty intimate when someone can make that connection with you.

I learned how to put a condom on with my mouth. That was pretty interesting. I'm down to try anything once. I'm a thrill seeker. I believe everyone should be pleasured.

Jade