"I bring love and light into their life."

I call myself a working girl. A lot of people would say that I'm a prostitute. I fulfill people needs and I make people happy. I fulfill every human need. Sex is just as much of a human need as love, air, water, food. I mean you need sex. For a man to spend his entire life or even 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, 40 years without even being touched or talked to or even looked at by a woman is a tragedy and I bring love and light into their life. I feel like I've been put on this earth to make people happy.

I see a lot of virgins and the average age of a virgin is between 35 and 55. The average virgin is a man who is a doctor, a lawyer, a dentist. He's a very successful man and he's spent his entire 20's focusing on his studies and his schooling and becoming successful in life and by time you become 30 it's hard to go out with what we would call a civilian girl and tell her you're still a virgin cause she just doesn't understand. But they're not creepy or weird or strange like that horrible movie would lead you to believe.

I just need to give them a little kickstart.

Cami